What is critical illness insurance?
Critical illness insurance is a form of health insurance that provides a lump-sum payment should you become seriously ill.
What are the types of illnesses covered by critical illness insurance?
Although they differ from company to company, typical illnesses and diseases covered by critical illness insurance may include:
- Aortic Surgery
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Benign Brain Tumour
- Cancer (life threatening)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Dementia, including Alzheimer’s Disease
- Heart Attack
- Hear valve Replacement or Repair
- Kidney Failure
- Loss of Limbs
- Loss of Speech
- Major Organ Failure (on waiting list)
- Major Organ Transplant
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Occupational HIV Infection
- Parkinson’s Disease and Specified Atypical Parkinsonian Disorders
- Severe Burns
- Stroke (cerebrovascular accident)
To download this sample contract
click on the links in the “Our Downloads” box.